Generations at Neighbors knows that healthy living is more than just a physical condition. This is why you will find quality-of-life programs that range from social outings, special events, games, arts, volunteering, and more. All of these are designed to support different areas of your health and well-being.
- Maintenance Activities: Activities that maintain the resident’s skills, both cognitive and physical.
- Empowerment Activities: Activities that offer opportunities for volunteering at Generations at Neighbors and in the community.
- Supportive Activities: Activities that lend support to those residents that may have diminished skills and need adaptive programs, or 1:1 programs to meet their needs.
- Community Outings: You may find our residents out in the community shopping, dining at a restaurant, enjoying local special events.
- Social Outings: We have specialized outings for our Alzheimer’s unit. In house we have parties, baking pies from scratch, enjoying an entertainer, or doing arts and crafts. We also have special groups.
- Special Events: Generations at Neighbors has hosted many special events throughout the years. We also have many special guests/entertainers who perform for us on a regular basis. Our holiday events and birthday parties are in no way ordinary – we make all special events an occasion that won’t be forgotten!