The Generations Healthcare Network facilities are dedicated to the safety and wellbeing of all of our patients, residents, staff and families. With this focus on safety in mind, we are committed to following CDC and state and local health department guidance regarding Covid-19.
· Employees will be required to have temperature taken at the beginning of each shift
· Employees will wear eye protection
· Employees will practice social distancing whenever possible
· Unvaccinated employees will be required to undergo weekly testing
· Vaccinated employees will be offered a sticker for their badge to indicate they are fully vaccinated
· Residents/patients are offered vaccination on a regular basis
· Residents/patients will be tested following protocol by CMS and IDPH.
Families and Visitors
· At this time, visits are allowed, depending on each Facility’s individual case status and/or changing regulatory guidance. Please contact the specific facility you wish to visit for more details.
· Visitors must wear masks
· We are offering free Covid Vaccination to our families and friends
· We also offer free Covid testing to our families and friends
In addition to the above mentioned steps to prevent Covid-19 in our facilities, we have also added Merv-13 air filters to all appropriate systems to prevent the widespread presence of the virus.
If you have any additional questions or would like more information, please contact each building directly.